Scroll down to common questions about accessing your account :)
Find the instructions on how to access your PandaDoc account here.
- Go to http://www.PandaDoc.com and click on “Login” in the upper right;
- Use the “Sign in with Google”, “Sign in with Microsoft” or your email address and password;
- If you used Google/Microsoft to create a PandaDoc account, make sure you are logged into your Google/Microsoft Account first and then click on “Sign in with Google/Microsoft”. You will need to use this signin method every time you want to log in to PandaDoc;
- If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompt. The instructions will be sent to the email you created the account with. If you do not have access to your email, please contact your email provider or IT administrator.
Note:If your Signin with Google changed, please contact our support team at email@example.com and we'll re-set it.
- I'm trying to login and seeing the following error: "Sorry, your account has been suspended by workspace manager." - Sadly, it means you've been removed from the workspace/account. Reach out to your account owner, an Admin or a Manager to have them add you back.
- I click "Forgot password" but I don't receive the email to restore my password. - Check your spam folder first and if nothing's there, reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the email address associated with the PandaDoc account, we'll look into it.