Scroll down to common questions about accessing your account.
Find the instructions on how to access your PandaDoc account here.
- Go to http://www.PandaDoc.com and click on Login in the upper right;
- Use your email address and password;
- If you used Google/Office/LinkedIn/Slack to create a PandaDoc account, make sure you are logged into your account first and then click on Google/Office/LinkedIn/Slack button under Log in with. You will need to use this signin method every time you want to log in to PandaDoc;
- If SSO is enabled for your account, click on Log in with SSO > enter your email > Log in.
- If you forgot your password, click on Forgot Password? and follow the prompt. The instructions will be sent to the email you created the account with. If you do not have access to your email, please reach out to our Support Team.
Note:A password should contain at least 1 letter, 8 characters, and 1 number.
Note:If your Signin with Google changed, please contact our Support team and we'll reset it.
I see the error "Sorry, your account has been suspended by workspace manager" when I try to log in.
This error means you've been removed from the workspace/account. Reach out to your account owner, an Admin, or a Manager to have them add you back.
I don't receive an email to restore my password when I click "Forgot password".
Check your spam/junk folder first and if nothing's there, reach out to our Support team specifying the email address associated with the PandaDoc account, and we'll look into it.