- Begin with reading all introductory articles and get familiar with PandaDoc use cases, glossary and basics.
- Then configure your Account Settings (like Profile, Settings, Branding) to establish brand consistency and get the platform ready for your team.
Note:We recommend inviting team members after you’ve set up Content and completed Account Settings.
- Select the template type that best suits your use case and start building your own:
- Build Editable Template
- Upload Template
- Convert docx. files
- Download PandaDoc Public Template
- Use PandaDoc Professional services
- Once you’ve built your templates, you can configure template settings – like manager approvals, signing order, and many others.
- All customers can install Payment, and Invoice integrations if applicable.
Optional: Add beautiful design, branding elements to your Templates and set master theme.
- Business and Enterprise customers can install CRM integrations.
NOW, your account is set up for success. You and your team are ready to start sending documents with Pandadoc.
Want a tailored PandaDoc onboarding - contact our Onboarding team.