Sending out the same type of documents and don't wan to to rewrite out a brand new email message? Save time by saving your messages to be used over and over again.
All team members in your PandaDoc account will have access to previously added messages.
Permissions and Custom Permissions are available to setup access/restrictions to these saved messages.
Add and save a message before sending a document
- On a document you're about to send, click "Send" on the right;
- Change the title of the document, if needed. Click on “Save and continue,” to continue to the email message;
- On this screen, click "Saved messages" > "Create new message", add a title, email body and save;
- Use it for this document by clicking on it.
Use and manage saved messages
- To use a saved message on another document, on a document, click “Send” and confirm the document title, click on “Saved Messages”
- Here you will see a list of your saved message, click on one to use it;
- To edit or delete a Saved Message, in the “Saved Message” window, click on “Manage”;
- Choose a message and click on “Edit.” Edit the content or click "Delete" to remove the message.
Please note that you cannot revert to a previous version or restore a deleted “Saved Message.”
You also have the ability to add and manage your saved messages by going to Settings > Saved Messages.