Note:PandaDoc's Classic editor is being retired and will be unavailable starting December 1st, 2021. If you are currently using this as your main editor, our team is working to migrate you over to our enhanced Editor 2.0. Please visit our FAQ or contact email@example.com to get upgraded.
The image library is your storage for images that you can use over and over again.
Plan availability: Business and Enterprise
All team members in your PandaDoc account will have access to previously added images that were added to the library.Image library can be used with the following Content Builder blocks: Text, Image, Table, Pricing table, Cover Page, Page Header and Page footer; for Design Options -Background image and Catalog items.
you can set up Custom Permissions to restrict access to these images.
Add to Image Library
the Image Library is available for editable templates and documents only.
- Open a template, document or Content Library item, click on a block that accepts images. We'll use an Image block as an example;
- Add a new image from your computer, or from DropBox, Google Drive, Box or OneDrive;
- Click "Use and Save to Library" - this will add the image to the block and to your image library;
- Another way is to go to Library > Images on the right, click "..." > Upload new image.
Use images from Image Library
- Click on a block to add an image, instead of uploading, click "Image Library";
- Click on the "eye" icon to preview an image. Click on the image to add it.
Manage Image Library
- To access and manage the library, click on “Library” on the right. Select “Images” at the top.
- To rename images, click on "eye" icon on the image you want to edit. This will launch the image in a larger box. On the top left, click inside of the image title and make any changes needed. Click “close” when finished.
- To delete images from Image Library, click on the “…” and then “Manage Images”;
- Click the red "bin" icon to delete an image. Click on Done when finished. There's no way to delete images en masse.