The dashboard is where you’ll land every time you log into PandaDoc. It’s designed to give you at-a-glance insight into your (or your team’s) pipeline.
Here are the main features:
Document Status Tiles
These tiles will show you recent documents, sorted by their current status. Here’s a quick breakdown of each status:
- Draft - Documents that are currently being edited and have not been sent to the client;
- For approval - Documents that are waiting to be approved internally. (Available for accounts which have enabled Approval Workflows;)
- Sent - Documents which have been sent to recipients;
- Viewed - Documents which have been opened by recipients;
- Completed - Documents which have been completed by all signers;
- Waiting for Payment - Documents which have been completed, but are waiting for payment. (Available for accounts which have enabled the Stripe integration;)
- Paid - Documents which have been completed and paid using the Stripe integration;
- Expired - Documents which were not completed after a certain amount of time;
On each status tile, you’ll notice the total value on the bottom corner. This reflects the amount of revenue currently sitting in each status within the selected time frame.
The totals in the bottom left of each status tiles is the sum of all documents in this status. They are calculated based on the grand total of each document. Only documents in your default currency will be included in the calculation.
There are a couple of options for you to further filter your documents.
- Team member (for managers or admins) - If you’re a manager or admin, you can view your team’s documents and filter by team member at the top of the screen;
- Time frame - You can also filter documents with a time frame - 1 week, 1 month, 3 months 1 year.
team members can only see their documents in the workspace.
This gives you a quick summary of recent activity on your documents, such as comments, actions, etc. You can refresh your timeline at the top right of the panel.