PandaDoc workspaces is a great solution to distribute your content easily across separate teams, departments, groups, or projects.
Each workspace is a unique environment with unique Dashboard, Documents, Templates, Catalog items, Contacts.
Plan availability: Enterprise
Add and modify a workspace
only the Account owner can create workspaces.
- On the left, click on Settings, then Workspaces;
- Click on the green button “Create a new workspace” and provide a name;
- You can modify the name of the workspace by clicking on “Change name”;
- Click on Team under a workspace, and you will be redirected to the workspace and will be able to view its members;
- Integrations button allows you to set specific integrations for a workspace
- With Branding, you can set up a Workspace icon and logo for email correspondence
In order to switch between workspaces, click on the workspace icon in the top left and choose another workspace from the list.
Note:if you're a part of more than one PandaDoc account, you can switch between them the same way.
If you want to share content among workspaces, refer to this article.
If you want to delete a workspace, reach out to us at email@example.com.