Availability: Enterprise plan
PandaDoc workspaces are a great solution to distribute your content easily across separate teams, departments, groups, or projects.
Each workspace is a unique environment with a unique Dashboard, Documents, Templates, Catalog items, and Contacts.
Watch an overview video:
Add and modify a workspace
Only the Account owner can create workspaces.
- On the left, click on Settings, then Workspaces.
- Click on the green button Create a new workspace and provide a name.
- The created workspace will be added to the list.
When you hover over a workspace name, you'll find the following options:
- +Invite people: invite team members to join your workspace.
- Integrations: set specific integrations for a workspace.
- Branding: configure a workspace icon and logo for email correspondence.
- Edit name: click on this button to modify a workspace name.
To switch between workspaces, select the workspace name at the top left > select another workspace from the list.
Alternately, move between workspaces using shortcuts Cmd + K (on Mac) or Ctrl + K (on Windows) to activate the Jump to dialog.
Note:If you're a part of more than one PandaDoc account, you can switch between them the same way.
Add users to your workspace
- In your workspace, go to Settings > Team and licenses.
- Click Invite new users in the top right corner.
- Add the email address of the user and assign a role to them.
- Click Invite new user.
If you want to share content among workspaces, refer to this article.