PandaDoc workspaces are a great solution to distribute your content easily across separate teams, departments, groups, or projects.
Each workspace is a unique environment with unique Dashboard, Documents, Templates, Catalog items, Contacts.
Plan availability: Enterprise
Add and modify a workspace
Only the Account owner can create workspaces.
- On the left, click on Settings, then Workspaces.
- Click on the green button Create a new workspace and provide a name.
- You can modify the name of the workspace by clicking on Change name.
- Click on Team under a workspace, and you will be redirected to the workspace and will be able to view its members.
- Integrations button allows you to set specific integrations for a workspace.
- In Settings, you can set up a Workspace icon and logo for email correspondence.
In order to switch between workspaces, click on the workspace icon in the top left and choose another workspace from the list.
Note:if you're a part of more than one PandaDoc account, you can switch between them the same way.
Add users to your workspace
- In your workspace, go to Settings > Team.
- Click Invite new users in the top right corner.
- Add the email address of the user and assign a role to them.
- Click Invite new user.
If you want to share content among workspaces, refer to this article.
If you want to delete a workspace, reach out to us at email@example.com.