Adding members is an excellent way to share and create documents together.
Note:new members can be added by the Account Owner, Admins and Managers, but only the Account Owner has the access to account billing and the number of spare seats.
First, you need to add seats to your account, then you can invite members. Please find more details below.
Check available seats or add new
- Check the number of seats you currently have to spare by going to Settings > Billing > under User licenses, you will see the number of occupied and available seats.
- Click on Manage licenses to add more.
you will be charged upon adding new licenses.
Add new members
- Once the licences have been added or you've made sure you have enough, go to Settings > Team > click Invite new users.
- Enter the email address, select a role for the new account member: Member, Manager or Admin.
- If you have more than one license type provisioned to your account (Standard, eSign or Read-only), select the license for the new user.
- The new member will receive a notification email with an invitation to join your workspace. They will click Join workspace and create a password for their account. The invitation will be in pending status until your colleague accepts it.
- You can re-send the invitation (in case they haven't received it or as a reminder) or cancel it by clicking the context menu next to the member's name and choosing an option (three dots on the far right of a team member's name when you hover over it).
adding a user may result in additional charges if you have no licenses available.
- To delete a member, go to Settings > Team, click the context menu next to the member's name and choose delete. If this person is a member of multiple workspaces, you must delete them from each of them.
- You can CC another user from your account on the removed user's documents so that you don't lose important notifications when the document is signed.
- Invite another person, if you want to replace a team member.