Adding members is an excellent way to share and create documents together.
Note, new members can be added by the Account Owner, Admins and Managers, but only the Account Owner has the access to account billing and the number of spare seats.
Check available seats
- Check the number of seats you currently have to spare by going to Settings > Account > Under the “Usage” section, you will see the number of occupied and available seats;
- Click on “Manage Seats” > "Add Seats" to add a new seat to your account.
you will be charged upon adding new seats.
Add new members
- Once the seat has been added or you've made sure you have an available one, go to Settings > Team > click "Invite new users";
- Enter in the email address, assign a role to the new member and click on Invite. Click here more to learn about different account roles.
- The new member will receive a notification email with an invitation to join your workspace. They will click "Join workspace" and create a password for their account. The invitation will be in pending status until your colleague accepts it;
- You can re-send the invitation (in case they haven't received it or as a reminder) or cancel it by clicking the context menu next to the member's name and choosing an option.
adding a user may result in additional charges if you have no seats available.
- To delete a member, go to Settings > Team, click the context menu next to member's name and choose delete. If this person is a member of multiple workspaces, you must delete them from each of them;
- Invite another person, if you're want to replace a team member.