Note:Only the Account Owner can access the Account Billing page.
- To change or review your PandaDoc plan, please go to Settings > Billing. A secondary window will be displayed in your web browser.
- If you want to switch to a different plan, click Change plan, review the plans and click Select. Your subscription won't be updated at this point.
- Next, update the number of seats and payment frequency if need be. Click Confirm, once you finish updating your subscription.
Manage Billing Details
If you need to make a payment, you can add/update your billing details. Click Add card or Update card. You will see a form to add your CC details.
Credit cards we accept: Visa, MasterCard and American Express for payments.
Change Account Owner
Account owner has access to administrative features like billing, security, user roles and licenses. There can only be one account owner. Here's how to transfer account ownership to another person.
Note, account ownership can only be transferred to another member of your PandaDoc account.
- Go to Settings > Billing. Under Billing information, click on the pen icon next to Account Owner.
- Next, type in the name or email address to select the new owner. Select the new owner and click on Transfer Ownership.
- Then, an email will be sent out to the old owner, i.e. you, so you can confirm the ownership transfer.
Before you cancel, please contact us first and we'll do our best to resolve your questions or concerns. Here are the steps to cancel your account.
- In your PandaDoc Account, go to Settings > Billing.
- In the subscription plan settings, click Cancel your subscription.
- Fill out the form and confirm the cancellation.
If you'd like to restore your account after it has been cancelled, you can do so by logging in to your PandaDoc account, going to Settings > Billing and clicking Reactivate subscription.