Account Billing and Ownership
Note:Only the Account Owner can access the Account Billing page.
- To change or review your PandaDoc plan, please go to Settings > Billing. A secondary window will be displayed in your web browser.
- If you want to switch to a different plan, click Change plan, review the plans and click Select. Your subscription won't be updated at this point.
- Next, update the number of seats and payment frequency if need be. Click Confirm, once you finish updating your subscription.
Manage Billing Details
If you need to make a payment, you can add/update your billing details. Click Add card/Add payment method or Update card/Update payment method, then select credit card or PayPal.
When you select the credit card option, you will see a form to add your CC details. Credit cards we accept: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for payments.
When you select PayPal option, you'll need to connect your PayPal account.
Note:We are gradually releasing the option to pay with PayPal to our customers so you might not see it inside your account just yet.
To delete your card from the account, go to Billing information > Clear billing details.
Change Account Owner
Account owner has access to administrative features like billing, security, user roles and licenses. There can only be one account owner. Here's how to transfer account ownership to another person.
Note:Account ownership can only be transferred to another member of your PandaDoc account.
- Go to Settings > Billing. Under Billing information, click on the pen icon next to Account Owner.
- Next, type in the name or email address to select the new owner. Select the new owner and click on Transfer Ownership.
- Then, an email will be sent out to the old owner, i.e. you, so you can confirm the ownership transfer.
If the account owner had left the company, reach out to us to change the ownership.
Send invoices to another recipient
The account owner has overall responsibility for the account including Billing, so they will always receive the invoices to their email address.
However, you can add an alternative email as CC to receive invoices:
- Go to Settings > Billing. Under Billing information, click on the pen icon next to CC receipts to;
- Add the email and click on Save.
Before you cancel, please contact us first and we'll do our best to resolve your questions or concerns. Here are the steps to cancel your account.
- In your PandaDoc Account, go to Settings > Billing.
- In the subscription plan settings, click Cancel your subscription.
- Fill out the form and confirm the cancellation.
If you'd like to restore your account after it has been cancelled, you can do so by logging in to your PandaDoc account, going to Settings > Billing and clicking Reactivate subscription.