Note:only the Account Owner can access the Account Billing page.
- To change or review your PandaDoc plan, please go to Settings >Accounts. A secondary window will be displayed in your web browser;
- If you want to switch to a different plan, click “Change plan”, click "Select", to choose another plan. Your subscription won't be updated at this point;
- After you choose the new plan, update the number of seats and set payment frequency. You will be informed there about your billing date and the amount you will be charged. Click Confirm, once you finish updating your subscription.
Manage Billing Details
If you need to make a payment, you can add/update your billing details. Click “Add card” or “Update card”. You will see a form to include your payment details and the “amount” which will be charged to your credit card.
Credit cards we accept: Visa, MasterCard and American Express for payments.
Change Account Owner
When changing “owners” the new person will be responsible for the account, including all billing for the account.
- Go to Settings > Account. Under the Payment & account details, find and click on “CHANGE”, next to Account Owner;
- Next, you will have the option to type in the name or email address to select the new owner. Select the new owner and click on "Transfer Ownership". Note, new owners can only be selected if they are INCLUDED in your existing team;
- Once you have made the switch, an email will be sent out to the old owner to let you know the ownership transfer has been completed. The new owner will be notified about the transfer too.
If for some reason, you would like to cancel your account, you can do this following the steps below. We recommend contacting us first to try to resolve or fix any question or concern that you might have. If you need help with this, please use the Help button and send us an email.
- In your PandaDoc Account, go to Settings > Account;
- In accounts, under the “Payment & Account details”, find “Cancel your subscription";
- Complete the form and click on “Send and Continue”.