Sending documents to non-English speakers? Now you can change the recipient view language to help recipients easily navigate PandaDoc to open, view and sign documents.
Recipient view is currently available in English, French, Italian, German, Polish, Spanish, Slovak and Dutch.
Availability: all plans
How to enable: On the lower left, go to Add-ons Store, click on the “Content Management” Category, find “Localization” and click on “Add to PandaDoc” to review and enable.
Set a default recipient view language
- Go to PandaDoc Settings > Settings;
- Find the “Recipient view language” section and choose the desired language from the dropdown menu;
- Hit “Save changes” – from now on, the selected language will show up for all new documents and templates.
recipient view language can only be set by the Account Owner.
Enable recipient view language for a particular template or document
- Open a new template/document, go to …More > Settings;
- Scroll down to “Recipient View Language” and click the gear icon;
- Choose a language and click “Apply”.
At the Template level, recipient view language can be enabled by a workspace Admin, while Members of a workspace can set this up for their own documents only.
Document sent, recipient’s view
The PandaDoc interface as well as PandaDoc emails will show up in the selected recipient view language.