With this integration, you will be able to do the following:
- Create PandaDoc documents within Zoho CRM for Accounts, Contacts, Deal/Potential, Lead and Quotes objects.
- Use your Zoho CRM “Contact Roles” to bring over contact information directly in your documents via PandaDoc Template Roles.
- Send Zoho CRM fields and custom fields data to PandaDoc via tokens and textfield fields.
- Use Deal/Potential and Quote “Product” information to send to PandaDoc Pricing tables.
- Track PandaDoc documents directly inside of your Zoho CRM object. Shown are the document names, Status, Created by (Author email), Created Date, Sent Date and Completed Date.
ZohoCRM: all plans
PandaDoc: Business and Enterprise plans
Installation of integration
Install PandaDoc in ZohoCRM:
- Login into your PandaDoc account, here. In order to install, you must be logged into your PandaDoc Account;
- Go to Zoho CRM to Setup > Marketplace > All Extensions > Search for PandaDoc. Once reviewed, click on the button “Install”;
- Confirm your Zoho CRM account and agree to Terms and Service;
- Next, review and confirm which team members of your Zoho CRM account to use the integration. If you want “All Users”, choose “Install for all users”, then click on the “Confirm” button;
- Once completed, you will receive a message, “Your extension has been installed successfully”;
- Next, “Authorize” connection with the PandaDoc account and complete the steps in order to fully connect the two applications together.
Enable ZohoCRM integration in PandaDoc.
- Log into PandaDoc, go to Settings > Integrations > ZohoCRM and you will see a list of instructions. Under Step 3, we have to add an “Authorization” Token from ZohoCRM;
- For that, make sure you’re logged-in in ZohoCRM, then follow this link: https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi
- Copy the token and paste it in the PandaDoc Settings > ZohoCRM > Step 3;
- Review which modules are using the ZohoCRM integration. If if you ever need to troubleshoot with the PandaDoc Support team, this information can be very useful.
Pass data from ZohoCRM to PandaDoc
Before you start sending out documents from ZohoCRM, set up your template to pass data from ZohoCRM.
Use PandaDoc Roles to import Contact information
With template Roles, you can import contact information (First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Company) from a ZohoCRM.
- Create a Role first: open your template, click Roles on the right, add a Role.
- Access Role tokens: click Content > Tokens, find your role tokens and copy and paste them on the template body.
Set up your tokens to pre-populate your documents with deal data
Tokens will save your time auto-filling information from a lead, company or people record into a document:
- To view all of the available data that you can push from a record in ZohoCRM via tokens to a document, open a ZohoCRM record, click on Send with PandaDoc -> Show PandaDoc tokens;
- Copy a token name with the square brackets and paste it on the template body.
Expand to learn how to send data through PandaDoc fields
Pass product information into pricing table
discounts and taxes cannot be transferred
- Setup “Products” in Zoho CRM and add them to a ZohoCRM record (Contacts, Accounts, Lead, Deal/Potentials and Quotes);
- Go to your PandaDoc template. Select the pricing table and check the option for “Automatically add products to this table”. This will enable products from Zoho CRM to be automatically added into PandaDoc pricing tables.
Note:in order to pass product QTY, make sure the ZohoCRM field name is "Quantity" and not anything else so that PandaDoc can recognize it and map it to the pricing table column.
Sending a document through ZohoCRM
Now that you have setup the integration and templates, try creating a new document:
- Go to a ZohoCRM record, click “Send with PandaDoc”;
- Select your template, assign recipients to roles if applicable;
- Check your document and send it out;
- Go back to the ZohoCRM record, scroll down to PandaDoc Documents: you can track document status from there.
To uninstall the integration from your ZohoCRM Account, go to Wrench icon > Setup > Marketplace > Find PandaDoc in Installed apps and click on “Uninstall”.
Authtoken limit for your account exceeded
ZohoCRM have set a limit on using their AuthTokens to avoid incorrect usage. If you see the error message like this:
All you need to do is to go to My account > Active AuthTokens and remove the unused AuthTokens.
Creating a document in the Any Object, does not send data over to PandaDoc
In order to resolve the issue, please go to Setup -> Customization: Modules -> Organize Modules, and move ‘Products’ from ‘Unselected Tabs’ to ‘Selected Tabs’ section. Since ‘Contact’ relates to it’s parent Account, ‘Account’ module ALSO must be in ‘Selected Tabs’ section – to be able to import documents from ‘Contact’ module.