Note:This feature is currently in early access. Please fill out this form to request access to this feature.
Availability: All plans
Warning:If the use of AI conflicts with your company's policy, contact our Support team to have this feature deactivated.
AI in text blocks is an ideal tool for creating and editing content in your templates and documents. It’s powered by Chat GPT 3.5 Turbo by OpenAI.
Enable/disable Panda AI
Note:For Enterprise plan accounts, our AI in text blocks add-on is initially disabled. Account owners can easily enable it via the Add-On Store.
Head to the Add-On Store, choose "Productivity" section, and select Panda AI add-on. Then, select Workspaces and check/uncheck the boxes next to the workspaces where you want to enable/disable this feature. Select Save changes once done.
Start by adding a new text block or selecting an existing empty one in your template or document, then follow these steps:
- Select a text block, then select Write with AI in the lower right corner
- Add a prompt for the content you’d like to create, then select Enter
- Once the content has been generated, you can select Refine to provide additional instructions for further customizing the content
- Select Insert to populate the text block with the newly created content
Note:Select the flag icon to report inaccuracies — this will help us improve the tool.
To improve or customize content for a specific case in your templates and documents:
- Select a text block
- Select Edit with AI
- Add a prompt detailing how you’d like to modify the content
- Select Insert