InboxCRM for Gmail
Availability: All plans
InboxCRM allows you to easily manage pipelines and deals without leaving your inbox.
Watch a video overview:
How to add InboxCRM extension
Use this link to install the Inbox CRM chrome extension.
- Select Add to Chrome and click Add extension
- Select Login with PandaDoc to authorize the extension and connect it to your PandaDoc account. If you don’t have a PandaDoc account, you can quickly create one by clicking Sign up on the login page.
How to create a pipeline
Once you’ve installed the extension and connected your PandaDoc account you’ll see the InboxCRM folder with predefined pipelines on the left panel in your Gmail account.
You can use any of the existing pipelines or create a new one to manage your deals inside Gmail.
To create a new pipeline select the plus (+) button next to InboxCRM on the left panel.
In pipeline settings you can:
- Change the pipeline’s name
- Add new labels, delete them and change their color
- Add an icon to your pipeline
- Add custom fields to the deals in this pipeline.
To delete a pipeline click on three vertical ellipses next to its name on the left panel and select Delete pipeline from the dropdown.
How to create a deal
There are two ways how you can create deals for your pipelines:
- Click the plus (+) button at the top right of a pipeline.
- Alternatively, create a deal inside an email you receive from your client.
Click the plus (+) button at the top panel, select the pipeline you need, stage, fill out the deal info and add relevant notes.